Limestone grass reserve on a former quarried landscape.
- Owned/managed by: Dorset Wildlife Trust
- Grid reference: SZ022781
- Location: Swanage ½ mile
- Access information: Access by public footpath, permissive path and bridleway
Guided walks by request through Dorset Wildlife Trust
- What can I see there? Migrating birds, orchids and other limestone flowers and butterflies.
- Best time to visit: Mid summer
- Opening hours: All year
- Transport links: Buses from Swanage
Parking by roadside
- Contact: Dorset Wildlife Trust 01929 264620