An accessible rocky shore with rich marine life. Marine Centre contains displays and aquaria.
- Owned/managed by: Private owner/Dorset Wildlife Trust
- Grid reference: SY905792
- Location: Kingston 3 ½ miles
- Access information: Telephone centre for information on disabled access
Guided walks, talks, slideshows, equipment available for underwater observation
Approach via toll road to cliff top car park
- What can I see there? Fossils can be picked up on the beach (use of geological hammers not permitted).
- Best time to visit: Low tide
- Opening hours: Easter - October 10am - 5pm (Marine Centre)
- Transport links: Buses from Kingston. Car parking for 600 cars. Coaches by prior arrangement.
- Contact: Dorset Wildlife Trust 01929 481044