Stunning Heritage Coast with cliffs and chalk download. Lulworth Cove to Durdle Door is internationally renowned for its coastal scenery, geology and geomorphology.
- Owned/managed by: Private owner
- Grid reference: SY824800
- Location: Wool 5 miles
- Access information: Disabled access
Parking for 1000 cars, 12 coaches. Pay and display, coaches free
Lulworth is on the South West Coast Path
- What can I see there? Habitats support a superb variety of wildlife, including the Lulworth skipper.
- Opening hours: Heritage Centre open from 10am every day
Castle and park with animal farm open from 10am every day except Saturdays.
- Transport links: Buses to Lulworth Castle and Cove
Trains from Wool
- Contact: Lulworth Heritage Centre 01929 400587