Extensive Iron Age hillfort with Roman Fort in one corner. Chalk downland.
- Owned/managed by: The National Trust
- Grid reference: ST858085
- Location: Blandford Forum
- Access information: Some steep climbing. Small car park for Hambledon and Hod Hills off minor road to Child Okeford from A350 Blandford-Shaftesbury road, just north of Stourpaine.
- What can I see there? Butterflies such as Grizzled and Dingy skippers, orchids, scabious, wonderful views.
- Best time to visit: Summer for flowers and butterflies.