National Nature Reserve within an impressive hillfort. Chalk grassland with areas of mixed scrub.
- Owned/managed by: Natural England
- Grid reference: ST848124
- Location: Blandford Forum
- Access information: Small car park for Hambledon and Hod Hills off minor road to Child Okeford from A350 Blandford-Shaftesbury road, just north of Stourpaine.
- What can I see there? Chalkland butterflies species, flowers including orchids. Views across Blackmore Vale.
- Best time to visit: April to September