Nature reserve with wet heathland, dry heath and wet woodland.
- Owned/managed by: Dorset Wildlife Trust
- Grid reference: SY861847
- Location: East Lulworth 2 ½ miles, Wool 3 miles
- Access information: No disabled access
Parking limited (up to four cars) no coaches.
Heath crossed by one permissive footpath and two bridleways
Guided walk pamphlet available from Lulworth Castle
- What can I see there? Some scheduled ancient monuments, bowl-barrows and other archaeological interest.
- Best time to visit: Late summer
- Opening hours: All year
- Transport links: Buses from East Lulworth and Wool
- Contact: Dorset Wildlife Trust 01305 264620